Datapolis Workbox administration panel in the Central Administration:
- Workbox Solution Management Page Allows to easily deploy and retract Datapolis Workbox to and from single web application or the whole farm.
- Manage Workflow Deployments Allows site collection administrators to track and manage all workflows in the SharePoint farm on a single page.
- Configure Logging Allows to specify logging level of selected Datapolis Workbox components in the same way as SharePoint does.
- Configure Actions Appearance Simplifies uploading and managing icons which can be used as action icons in Datapolis Workbox.
Workflow History page with complete redesign:
- Easy and comfortable navigation.
- Optimized for SharePoint 2013.
- Activities that start workflows include links to the workflow history. o Activities that cover user permissions include names of roles.
- Set Workflow Variable activity includes name of a variable.
Versioning of workflow definitions:
- Datapolis Workbox supports versioning of workflow definitions.
- Workflow definitions that are being edited stay checked out during the process to prevent changes by the other users at the same time.
- Previous versions of workflow definitions are now manageable and can be removed, restored, etc.
- Read-only access to the previous versions of workflow without deployment.
- It is now possible to limit permissions to manually start workflow only to users who already have list management permission.